Did you mean: 

Voicemail woes

Sally1983
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My voicemail does not work.

I got a sim only pay monthly deal about 3 weeks ago and had my old number transferred across with the PAC code. My handset is a Motorola G10. The voicemail has never worked as far as I am aware.

If I call my phone from another number it doesn't go to voicemail. If I dial 901 it says it isn't possible to connect my call. If I dial 1750 it says it isn't possible to set up voicemail because they haven't received my number. If I dial ##002# ir sayd the MMI code is invalid

I have been chatting with the online app for over a week and they've finally said it's all fine and they don't know why it won't work. They are basically abandoning me. They suggested I complain but I don't see how that is going to resolve the issue. They keep trying to connect me to a live chat but none of the links they send me for this ellusive live chat actually work. I can't call a call centre as I have a 3 year old with me who will refuse to let me stay on a phone for any length of time.

I am beyond frustrated! Please can anyone help me?!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Sally1983 

All info about voicemail here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

Now if it isn't working you need to CALL O2 and leave live chat alone. O2 customer services are able to reset your voicemail. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Sally1983
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They've already reset my voicemail twice to no effect sadly. I think it must have been an issue when my number transferred across potentially as it says my number hasn't been received. Although it is working to dial / receive calls
Message 3 of 3