Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get the PAC code.

Sanji
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been migrated from Virgin Media to O2 in october, since then I did not get a single text message, and from January I even stopped getting calls. Called the customer service several times these past few months and tried all their "solutions", yet nothing changed. I am trying to get the PAC code but can't receive it. Called them again and they said for security reasons they can't give it over a call (even after passing the security answers etc). So.. what am I supposed to do? Someone please help me out I had enough.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Sanji See this: PAC code (o2.co.uk)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

Sanji
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a look at it earlier, but yea this only works if you get direct texts which I don't 

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144455 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Sanji 

You will need to call O2 and get them to give you it over the phone.

They may say it isn't possible but you need to insist they do it for it you.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Sanji
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update: They still won't give me the PAC code over the phone, nor were able to fix my issue with not getting texts/calls after months of trying. Great service so far. 👌🏻

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144455 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Keep trying @Sanji 

You'll get someone sensible eventually.

Switching - mobile - Ofcom

You can also request a PAC via your online account on your current provider’s website, or by phoning your current provider. A PAC must be provided to you immediately over the phone......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Dave_Gra
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

you may be able to phone VM as there is a team in VM specifically setup for this - phone Virgin media disconnection and ask to speak to the Virgin mobile department - they should be able to help you with this.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account). Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here.
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144455 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Virgin will have zero interest in this.

All numbers are now on O2 so there's no way VM will be able to generate a PAC.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Dave_Gra
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@MI5 Yeah i understand that however if his account has been migrated there may be an issue somewhere there. There is a team that deal with both VM and O2 and have access to both systems as part of the migration process. Its the best solution i can think of if not getting anywhere elsewhere.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account). Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here.
Message 9 of 9