Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get data on Apple Watch

McCartney789
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I have had a very bad start with o2 and for some reason have chosen to see it through although I feel I may be at my wits end! Apologies for the long post but no one at customer service seems to be listening to me or giving me any confidence to trust what they say they are doing. 

So I personally own, outright, my iPhone 14 Pro Max and Apple Watch Ultra, I have 7 numbers with my current provider that I though I was going to bring over once my main number was setup. So I initially provided my PAC at contracting over the phone, however this never got actioned, when I contacted o2 for a date they said they never had my PAC. So I put in a request to be told the migration would complete within 2 days, the Friday, when chased Friday as my old sim was still working I was then told it wasn’t even going to start until the Monday! Monday came and my old sim was disconnected BUT nothing happened, end of day my old sim reconnected, I contacted customer support and was told it can take 24 hours to complete from the time it was processed. So 24 hours passed and no migration, called customer support again to be told it hadn’t complete as was still showing pending, so a form was filled in and I was told to wait. My number came over a day or so later and I thought that was it. So I setup my watch prior to migrating as I was told that the data plan would just automatically adjust to my number once it migrated. A day after the migration completed I noticed the data was off on my watch and upon checking wouldn’t let me re-add the data plan. This is where the Watch issues begin. I contacted customer support a couple times and tried a couple thing with no luck, the last being to delete the plan and try to re-add it, from here on in I always get an error telling me to “Contact 202 quoting reference 106” I have done this countless times over the past 3 weeks to which they tried multiple thing and create multiple requests for technical support that I never got a response from. One of the things they did was an Esim reset, this actually resulted in my number being disconnected for a couple days due to the migration of my number never being completed properly. I have had my watch replaced by Apple as customer support told me my watch was faulty, I had the data plan cancelled, I have even stretched to contracting a new Apple Watch Ultra direct from o2 which I will now be returning. Through all of this the error has never changed and is the same reference 106. The o2 landing page never lets me try and log in or anything it just goes straight to error, I have visual voicemail and Wi-Fi calling, I have tried 4g, 5g, Wi-Fi to no avail. I have factory reset my phone twice which caused me no end of issues trying to get my phones esim reactivated. I even went 2 hours out of my way to a store, apart from them actually understanding what I was saying they were also unable to help. 

Can someone please? Tell me where to go or who to speak to? It has been over 3 weeks now and I haven’t received a single one of the call backs I have been promised. Thanks 

34426E65-667B-44F0-9E7E-7C27ABE49841.png

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Wolfmoon
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 👋🏼 

Same here with regards to the Ultra Watch, activated cellular plan Wednesday and it’s still activating!

reached out several ways to CS,tried Twitter, & via chat on the App and I’m being ignored!

surely if having read other Watch issues on the forum it’s as simple as resetting O2’s end, is it so difficult to get CS to assist 😔 

I’ve been with o2 for years and this is the first time I’ve had issues trying to get CS to assist or even start a dialogue!!

If anyone here from support can help me I’d be very grateful

Message 2 of 14

McCartney789
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa  can you help? I keep seeing you being mentioned it post that get resolved. Thanks

Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@O2Lisa  isn't on today, it's @O2Sarah- who I have just tagged for you @McCartney789 and @Wolfmoon 

She will respond sometime after 8am and send you a Private Message (PM)

(You will find the PM in the envelope icon at the top right hand side of page)

PM 22.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Wolfmoon
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 😊 

Message 5 of 14

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@McCartney789 I will send you a private message so we can check your account. 

@Wolfmoon has already contacted me separately 😊

Message 6 of 14

McCartney789
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff Do you know who is on today?

Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122959 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @McCartney789 

Yes, list here :

advisors Dec.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

LukeW1709
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Sarah,

I am having the same issues would you be able to contact me to assist. 

Thanks

Luke

Message 9 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@O2Sarah- 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14