Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel contract and retrieve PAC code

Harrietrowe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My Pay monthly contact is due to finish. I am moving provider and need my PAC code and to cancel the contract to prevent it from recurring. I am unable to get the PAC code via text as I have another device. Frustrating I was kept on hold for 1hr30mins today and then cut off when trying to acquire my PAC code and cancel my contact. Very frustrating. Please can you help me ASAP as I do not have the time in the working week to be left on hold for there to be no action followed up.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Harrietrowe 

You can get it from in Myo2 on the web by going into My Details, thinking of Switching of o2, and it should give it to you. 

The only other alternative is to call o2 im afraid and wait for an agent, if you dont have access to the old sim card. 

Bare in mind o2 may text you a security code to the number you want to port out.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Harrietrowe 

You can get it from in Myo2 on the web by going into My Details, thinking of Switching of o2, and it should give it to you. 

The only other alternative is to call o2 im afraid and wait for an agent, if you dont have access to the old sim card. 

Bare in mind o2 may text you a security code to the number you want to port out.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Harrietrowe 

Step by step here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3