Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access app on android

captainvolvo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spent much of yesterday trying to troubleshoot my o2 account (this included a lengthy phone call). Earlier I had been able to access it on my Samsung A20e android and on the website but then my app started to not recognise my user name or password (it still worked on the website). Whilst speaking to an agent I changed the password and whilst the new one works on the website it still won't recognise my user name or password on the app. Earlier I had an error 500 message which indicates a fault at your end. I have cleared the cache and the data from the app. but it is still not working. What is going on and how do I rectify it?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Uninstall the app, reboot the phone and then reinstall the app

Hopefully that should sort it for you but if not

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 4

captainvolvo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks, unfortunately this didn't work. I'll have to ring customer services (again!) and see what they have to say. I didn't ask for this when I was forcibly switched fromVirgin Mobile!

Message 3 of 4

captainvolvo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've checked again on the website and my user name and password are correct.  But they aren't correct on the app!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4