Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Data

GM6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I need a simple step by step guide to transfer everything seamlessly from my samsung S10plus to my new Google Pixel 6 Pro. (Both on o2). (Keeping same number).

Contacts, photos, apps, everything.

Existing sim is in samsung phone, I've received a new sim, not sure if to put the new sim into my new Google phone?

Photos are stored in Google photos & gallery, however I've  used up my free google 15gb storage & not purchased more yet, so photos/videos have not been backed up to Google photos from my phone gallery for the past few months.

Once everything is transferred I need to ensure everything is removed and deleted from my samsung phone so it's clear.

Also is my Google phone then set up ready to use?

Really appreciate the help & thank you in advance.

I have used the fantastic o2 guru in the past. Sadly missed!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23104 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@GM6 See these links: Transfer data from an Android phone to a Pixel - Pixel Phone Help (google.com)

How to Transfer Data to New Pixel 6 Phone - YouTube

How do I delete all of my personal information from my device? | Samsung UK

All found on Google in five minutes.

Edit: For your sim, either use the one you have, or if you're in a 5G area do a sim swap to the new sim provided: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community

If you're not comfortable doing the swap yourself, call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll do it for you. Bring identification with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23104 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@GM6 See these links: Transfer data from an Android phone to a Pixel - Pixel Phone Help (google.com)

How to Transfer Data to New Pixel 6 Phone - YouTube

How do I delete all of my personal information from my device? | Samsung UK

All found on Google in five minutes.

Edit: For your sim, either use the one you have, or if you're in a 5G area do a sim swap to the new sim provided: SIM Swap: a mini guide (incl eSim) - O2 Community

If you're not comfortable doing the swap yourself, call into an O2 store if you have one nearby and they'll do it for you. Bring identification with you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

GM6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey thanks very much bambino this is really helpful.

Message 3 of 3