Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred across from BT on 06/06/2023 can’t receive texts or incoming calls

Phil20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please can someone help me? I’ve transferred both mine and my wife’s numbers over to o2 from BT after seeing your advertised roaming data in Europe where we are holidaying next week. We transferred over 2 weeks ago, gave our PAC codes and although our numbers have moved across we can’t receive any incoming calls unless they’re from another o2 phone. I’ve made numerous calls, can’t speak to anyone in o2 who’s actually in the UK. We’re missing personal, business and medical calls. This is so annoying. Who do I complain to or do I have to go to social media before anyone will listen. If this can’t be resolved by tomorrow evening I want my PAC codes and I’ll go elsewhere. Your customer service is horrendous. 😡😡😡😡😡
Every time I get through I get asked to change a setting which cuts me off and I can’t get through. I’ve had enough. Please can someone from o2 phone me? I want my PAC codes for both numbers on my account, compensation for the last 2 weeks of hell o2 have put me and my wife through and confirmation that I will be refunded anything spent with you so far.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144468 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@Phil20 

How to get PAC here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Change of mind here Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144468 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@Phil20 

How to get PAC here Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Change of mind here Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2