Did you mean: 

The priority app - Greggs promotion

jjdtay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am not sure if it’s me but you’ve got I believe Greggs drink offer on the app. It’s coming up as none available and the one time I tried to do it everyone was confused why it wasn’t working.

is there anything from the team about this as its on there and doesn’t seem to be available much. Id prefer offers from Costa, Starbucks etc.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

No O2 people here

Had a Greggs Monday on the way home, round mid day too.

All depends on how many of an item are on offer each day

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

No O2 people here

Had a Greggs Monday on the way home, round mid day too.

All depends on how many of an item are on offer each day

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36014 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Greggs and at one time, Cafe Nero - and you have to be up sharp in some parts of the country, as numbers are limited by branch and by geography - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Greggs/m-p/1596495/highlight/true#M5984

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@jjdtay 

Caffe Nero was available on O2 Priority until eighteen months ago, and then about twelve months ago moved onto Three Plus (3+). You get one drink a week, available all day every day, with the only disadvantage being it is not free - you pay £1.00 (one pound). 

On the Greggs offers, coffee was unavailable at 9.10am on Tuesday a few weeks' ago, but that is exceptional. The breakfast rolls on Friday tend to go by that time too. I have never failed to get a code before 9.00am, and codes are often available until mid-morning at weekends.    

Message 4 of 4