Did you mean: 

Switching to o2 - Help!

Nini12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I currently have one a contract with O2 and one with Three. I want to switch my Three number to O2. 

I used the app to request a switch, but have now received an email to say they will switch my Three number with my O2 number.  Effectively cancelling my O2 number and giving me just one phone with one contract.  This isn’t what I wanted or what I thought I would get. There were no details given, just a form asking me for my number and PAC. 

How do I cancel this request? I need both numbers and just want to move my Three number to a new O2 contract!

Any help appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10349 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3031 Solutions

@Nini12 

I am sorry but that is exactly what you have asked for... 

You need to cancel the switch by calling o2 at 8am this morning, on 202 and then you will need to take out a new contract, (if permitted by o2 and pass and pass all credit and affordability checks)  and then once you have the new contract, submit a new PAC code from o2. 

You can buy a new contract either via the website or via the sales team on 0800 081 0255

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10349 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3031 Solutions

@Nini12 

I am sorry but that is exactly what you have asked for... 

You need to cancel the switch by calling o2 at 8am this morning, on 202 and then you will need to take out a new contract, (if permitted by o2 and pass and pass all credit and affordability checks)  and then once you have the new contract, submit a new PAC code from o2. 

You can buy a new contract either via the website or via the sales team on 0800 081 0255

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2