Did you mean: 

Signal in spain

Nv18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear members,

I’m on holiday but my signal is 3G and I can’t get it to change, I tried everything.

can somebody give me some advice?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Nv18 

The main network in Spain is Movistar and there could be issues with it (Over the past week or so we have has a couple of people complaining of the signal). Most people travelling to Spain can only get 4G anyway..

If you are in a rural area, 3G is probably the maximum you can get.

*Reboot your phone

*Do a manual search for another network such as Vodaphone ES or Orange ES and see if that helps.

Otherwise you are stuck with 3G I'm afraid but at least you do have a workable signal @Nv18 although it's a bit slow. It might improve over the next couple of days.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Nv18 

The main network in Spain is Movistar and there could be issues with it (Over the past week or so we have has a couple of people complaining of the signal). Most people travelling to Spain can only get 4G anyway..

If you are in a rural area, 3G is probably the maximum you can get.

*Reboot your phone

*Do a manual search for another network such as Vodaphone ES or Orange ES and see if that helps.

Otherwise you are stuck with 3G I'm afraid but at least you do have a workable signal @Nv18 although it's a bit slow. It might improve over the next couple of days.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2