Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds

Patryk1993
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i was upgrade phone yesterday for samsung s23 ultra and there was the offer for buy samsung buds pro 2 for £1 but i don't do this, is any chance to do this now?

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Alan25
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had a call from the complaints team today and she has escalated the issue and has arranged to call me back on Thursday to check if I have received the code. If not, she will then escalate to her manager. I have an email address for the exec complaints team if anyone needs it.

Message 51 of 59

Becky_B
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well....after 68 days (ordered my phone on 9th June and received on the 10th June) I have finally received my code for the headphones this afternoon and have successfully ordered my headphones for £1!

I have 7 lines with O2 and have been with them many many years, this was the first time I have ever been let down so it was disappointing but I am very glad to have got it!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I have everything crossed for you all! 🤞🤞🤞

Message 52 of 59

AlbertX
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought Mine on the 3 of July the offer was still valid and I am still waiting for the sms

I so hate this company, I was forced to come here because of the whole virgin thing.

Message 53 of 59

Jediross
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same situation here, though I got a code it doesn't work. Been trying to get it sorted for two weeks now via twitter. Very frustrating

Message 54 of 59

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10363 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

@Jediross 

I know it means waiting on the phone, but you are best calling up as it can take days for them to get back to you over Twitter... 

Or you could try the sales team on 0800 081 0255 and see if they can  help.. 

The whole promotion has been a farce to be fair...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 55 of 59

Leejay87
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi did you get anywhere with this I ordered my new phone just before the last day of the promotion, one of the reasons I went for the phone is because of the promotion after my old earbuds went knackered 😐

Message 56 of 59

Kimberleylou
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Received my code this morning. O2 website said in stock, ordered, confirmation received. 15 minutes later I reveive an email saying they're out of stock, with no known restock date. I believe the code was sent so they could mark my complaint as resolved. Interestingly the earbuds are still showing as in stock - but the order is cancelled if you use a code. I shall continue to chase a response on my now 17 day old complaint, to which I was promised a response within 5 days, but have heard nothing. I've never known such a shambles of a company...

Message 57 of 59

Alan25
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally have dispatch email, after person from the exec team called me back and I let her know that I hadn't received my code. After speaking to her manager, she agreed to put the order through without a code. The person who is responsible for the is AWOL and the emails she sent to him bounced back.

Final insult, "we will add the £1 to your next bill". Most companies would offer a credit on your account as a goodwill gesture, but seemingly not O2. Good luck everyone with getting your ear buds.

Message 58 of 59

Jediross
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Spoke to the chat service yesterday and explained the code I had been sent two weeks ago was invalid. Got repeatedly told that I wasn't entitled to a code as I hadnt requested a sim. Mine was an upgrade so I didnt need a new sim. Then was told to follow the instructions to redeem the code, explained that the code didnt work only to be told to follow the instructions. Eventually they decided to pass to another team who will respond in 5-10 days!!!!!! This process took me six hours.

Worst customer service ever.

Message 59 of 59