Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 3 LTE Error 118

Kogauk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Afternoon,

I have recently purchased a Samsung Watch 3 LTE and I'm having nothing but problems trying to get it to pick up on the mobile plan via the watch during setup.

I can pair the watch via Bluetooth and that works fine but whenever I try to add the mobile plan I get an error message saying that your network hasn't setup your plan just yet even though both customer service and the network team tell me nothing is wrong on the account and I have all the right plans etc for the watch.

All I get is a 118 error code.

I've removed the Wearable app and downloaded it again as well as reset the watch but get no joy.

Any help would be great as I'm being told I need to speak to Samsung Support. They can't do anything as it's an LTE device and tell me to go back to o2.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Kogauk 

No idea whatsoever.

It's customer services job to service customrs so call back and demand it's escalated if they can't help themselves.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10290 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions
@Kogauk

Where did you but the watch 3 from? was it direct from o2?

Did you get an E Sim from o2?
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3