Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 has a different number

SamMoh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have recently got a contract direct from O2 with Galaxy watch 4 classic which has a different number than my mobile number and did follow theSE steps recommended by O2:

"As part of the set-up process, you will reach a step called ‘Mobile service for your watch’. This will allow you to scan the QR Code on your eSIM voucher using your phone’s camera."

However, calls are only going to my mobile and not the smart watch, only when I dial the smart watch number then I get the calls on the watch alone.

How can I sync both of them together so that I can use my watch on 4G to receive calls, and not just bluetooth?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@SamMoh 

Guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@SamMoh 

Guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2