Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIGNAL

sword
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 Promised me when I took this contract on that the signal was great in my area ( NO PROBLEMS WAS SAID), ITS RUBBISH, when at home and when I am at my partners house on the other side of town, me DN5 , HER DN4 ,If I am lucky I can get 2 bars of signal, I get drop outs and need to take call better at the rear of my house, also when out in different uk locations its still bad. can't wait till my contract runs out, never again will I have a phone with 02. shocking , I thought EE was bad but IT WAS BETTER THAN 02. VODAPHONE FOR ME IN THE FUTURE . FEEL I was missed sold . 02 is CRAP. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Any salesperson is unlikely to say "no, it's rubbish" 

Your responsibility to check for yourself and cancel within the first 14 days if not suitable.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Your first problem is that you trusted the word of a Salesman, who will be basing it on a computer simulation,. 
Your second problem is you failed to do your own due diligence on which network works best for you in the areas you need to use it, and after EE was as you say was bad, then this you should have checked coverage. 

DN5 is a large part of Donny, so signal could be excellent in Bentley, and rubbish in Hooton Pagnell.. same for DN4

You have been missold nothing...  

I would check Vodafone before jumping ship, as they use a lot of the same masts as o2.... 

You can always pay off the contract and cancel full details here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3