Did you mean: 

Receiving "Not registered on network" message

Donbot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all,

A few days ago I received a message letting me know that my minimum contract had ran out, and I could switch to another supplier or tariff if I so wished.

being happy with the tariff I currently had, I did nothing expecting to remain on it. A couple of days later, and now I can receive or make calls and have no mobile data.

This issue is especially confusing as I can check my usage on the o2 app/website and can see I am billed up to roundabout the 2nd of each month, and I can see no indication anywhere of why I would not be registered on the network.

Any help or advice you can offer in getting my phone back up and running would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Donbot 

You need to call O2.

Normally if you do nothing, your current contract continues to roll on month by month. All numbers for O2 are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Donbot 

You could pop into your local O2 store and ask for a SIM swap as your SIM may have failed. 

Also, there could be local network issues Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Donbot , sorry to hear you were having issues with your network connection earlier. Did you manage to get this sorted out after you last posted? Any help from the above suggestions? It would be great to hear how you're getting on. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4