Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Open insurance claim, just requestion a clarification

MikeKManatee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, so I have an active insurance claim, I'm getting my replacement tomorrow in exchange for my old phone being sent back. The line appears to be closed so I cannot ring them, but I was just wondering as the emails seem to be a little vague, I am aware I need to put the claim reference on the envelope to go with the phone, is there anything else that needs to go on there as well?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144698 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@MikeKManatee 

No, you do not pack your device as the courier will need to examine it and get IMEI details from it.

They will bring packaging with them.

You just need to provide name, address, account number and claim reference number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Just the phone

Make sure you remove the sim card

Please ensure all blocks are removed from Your Equipment prior to Us arranging collection, this includes
any personal pin lock or operator specific security system blocks. Failure to do so may result in Your
Claim being delayed or Your Equipment being returned pending the block being removed.

Message 2 of 4

MikeKManatee
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I mean more on the envelop/packaging. Is there not an address I should write on it or just my claim reference?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144698 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@MikeKManatee 

No, you do not pack your device as the courier will need to examine it and get IMEI details from it.

They will bring packaging with them.

You just need to provide name, address, account number and claim reference number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4