cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts completely out of sync

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't know what going on - but I've left a few posts this evening, and the posts are showing in the wrong order and out of sync. 

Screenshot 2022-02-01 220747.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

That's weird @Anonymous. The post of mine is well out of sync. It was the 9 letter word posted in Word Hunt Diamond at 08.29am this morning.

It certainly wasn't 'post 144 of 145'. It was Post 2 on the thread.

WHD.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Posts are still out of sync from my account, If I don't sign in to the website I see the right order, but if I sign in the posts are out of order. Also I'm no longer receiving any email notifications for anything even though they are turned on in my account. I'm pretty sure somebody is messing with my account.

Here is a screenshot taken this morning (When signed in) 

Screenshot 2022-02-02 103430.jpg

Message 3 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

Seems like something is amiss.

@Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC can you take a look?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 7

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for tag @gmarkj

@Anonymous We're looking into this one for you now. 😉

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 Okay thanks Martin, 

I have cleared cookies in the browser but it's still no different, it's very odd because I'm not just seeing the posts out of order but I'm also seeing the wrong message number for that post.

Look at the following screenshot of a post - It's from 2012, yet it's numbered as the most recent. And I'm seeing it as the most recent post!  How is that even possible? It's absolutely ludicrous.

Screenshot 2022-02-02 172708.jpg

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay what I've noticed now is: That every time I revisit the server the order of post's on every thread resets to a default of newest first - BUT - That the message number is always wrong, so for example - Message 1 of 100 becomes message 100 of 100 (Actually it says message 99 of 100? - But that's another bug) But in reverse order message number 1 of 100 should still be message number 1 of 100 - It's not message 100 (or 99)! 

It's just shown in reverse order! - The original message number should still be the same whatever order it's in. 

Message 7 of 7