Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number from EE to O2

Bilge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has been 4 days and they still haven’t been able to port my number. I have ordered two monthly sim from o2 for myself and my mum. First thing they lost both SIM cards in post and asked me to go nearest store for replacement. We went and got the two sims from the store and the agent at the store did the PAC form and confirmed within 24 hours our number should transfer. It has been 4 days and yet we still haven’t had our numbers transferred. Called so many times and confirmed promises by 4 hours by tomorrow and now it has been 4 days where our old sims do not work and our o2 sims have no reception. I have called 7th time today were I had ridiculous two agents blaming my phone and that the port was done. Ok so if this is done and it’s my phone what’s wrong with my mums phone no answer and they end the call. I am still waiting for an explanation and I have never had such ridiculous, rude and giving false promises from a customer service in my life. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5778 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Bilge 

Does anything in Guide: Migration & porting into O2  help you ?  

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Bilge 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Bilge
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The problem is not about billing! The problem is that o2 has my number but no reception. My bill with EE is up to date! It’s issue with o2 and they keep giving false information! 

Message 4 of 7

Bilge
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

REALLY????? Like I said in my post, I have been in contact with them through out these 4 days and each time I had different advise and your still telling me to call them when they cannot sort out the problem! RIDICULOUS! 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Bilge 

What is it that you expect other customers to do exactly?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Bilge 

So is your EE phone dead? or still active as if it is still active the port has completed, and going on BT's incompetence at the moment to do ports across a number of there brands and partners it wouldn't surprise me. 

Have you spoken to EE and asked them if they have blocked your port, Which network owns the number is it a pure EE number or did it come from somewhere else.. 

You will need to ring both, as there is naff all anyone on here can do, as  has been pointed out to you a few times this is a customer to customer forum, and not o2 support as per the guidelines and information you read when you signed up to it.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 7