Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issues

carols1500
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Recently left my job of 25 years and wanted to keep the number. Received PAC code from Gamma and transfer was due to take place on 30th April. Number was ported from Gamma as phone was disconnected but my keep number has not transferred to me. To make matters worse my accounts were hacked and all the security codes required to set accounts normally go to your phone number which i don't have. I have been calling twice a day now since the 30th April and keep being told to give them 24 hours. You never speak to the same person twice and everyone states they will send an email or raise a complaint. Anyone got any suggestions? I really want my number back and now getting worried.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

And drop them a little Facebook reminder every so often - they will come back to you, but only if you are persistent, @carols1500 - good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@carols1500 - do try to get the O2 Social Media team to help you. The link below has the ways for O2 on Facebook, Twitter/X and Instagram, and you may need to nudge them a few times over 2 or 3 days until you get an agent to engage and start looking into your case via a private channel. See what they can do for you. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

carols1500
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you i have sent a message on Facebook will see what happens

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

And drop them a little Facebook reminder every so often - they will come back to you, but only if you are persistent, @carols1500 - good luck!

Message 4 of 4