Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor to no signal since 23 May 2022

tombo4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Previously we had signal in some parts of our home, but then lost all signal on 23 May 2022.

O2 signal checker (checked on landline computer) showed fault which was reported & fixed (for short time!) on 1 Jun.

Soon after same problem re-occurred, now when trying to report problem, signal checker returns message ‘Our Network can get busy in this area. This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better. Our top tips for staying connected would be to find local Wifi hotspots and download whatever content you need whilst connected to Wifi, so you can still enjoy it on the move.’

This has continued since, so we are unable to report our problem to O2 and what was previously a very limited signal is now virtually non-existent on 4 mobile phones in our home (all unfortunately on O2 - tesco accounts!) - we get signals on all 4 phones a short distance from our postcode LN44LN

This is now becoming extremely inconvenient, and we cannot report our issues any other way!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@tombo4 

Use the My Network app. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@tombo4 

Use the My Network app. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2