Did you mean: 

Poor Signal [Removed]

Darko
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I have recently moved to Acton ([Removed]) where a lot of new builds have raised up which has affected signal reception (I assume). In flat I have WiFi so I can compensate with WiFiCall, however, when I get out of the flat I got no reception, outdoors only one bar so my phone calls are simply terrible and keep switching between 3g and 5g all the time.
In local Sainsbury, no reception at all, in the gym no reception…which is in the same street. 

How can I address this issue to o2?

I have tried customer service, but I have faced poor understanding of my issue where I was sent replacement SIM (which did not help of course).

If someone can help me with this.

Regards,

D

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Darko 

You can report issues through the My Network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Help guide Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122983 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Darko 

I doubt anyone can help really. O2, like other networks don't guarantee 100% service at all times. Check these guides

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Otherwise try some free PAYG sims from other networks and see if your service is improved.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Darko
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleoriff,

Thank you for your reply. 

However, the only guaranteed thing here is that I do not have services at all, at certain locations in Acton. I mean, this is basic, a one or two bars…nothing more.

I will try different providers, and I will also complain to Ofcom. You can’t be advertising on your web page coverage which doesn’t exist, that just cant be right.

Regards,

D

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

All coverage maps come with a disclaimer. They are computer generated but cannot deal with some local variations.

Every network says I have good signal at home. Not true unless you walk 250 yds in any direction.

Perhaps those developers who are making a killing on those now builds can chip in to improve the network

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5