Did you mean: 

Poor/No network coverage

PMA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Ive lived in the SE2 0...area for 3 years now and have never had a good service. I have to use wifi calling at any given time.Each time I have called or used the network status function is says exactly the same thing. "A mast in your area appears not to be working but our engineers are aware.........

All my devices are on o2.2 ipads and a phone. As for the ipads, they don't even have a single bar on o2.

Does anyone have similar problems?

Much appreciated.

MA

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Keep using and logging tests on the Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? Network status checker - the O2 App for that is good too. Encourage O2 neighbors to do likewise. Always raise it to O2 daily - each test is logged.

Meantime, you can reach out to O2 via social media at the links below to keep pressure on, squeaky wheel and all that. Also good news is SMS over WiFi is said to finally be arriving to O2 customers this year, @PMA, yaay!

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Keep using and logging tests on the Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? Network status checker - the O2 App for that is good too. Encourage O2 neighbors to do likewise. Always raise it to O2 daily - each test is logged.

Meantime, you can reach out to O2 via social media at the links below to keep pressure on, squeaky wheel and all that. Also good news is SMS over WiFi is said to finally be arriving to O2 customers this year, @PMA, yaay!

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2