Did you mean: 

Phone credit

Holly-bacon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
So basically a couple days ago I topped up my phone but it crashed on me so started it up today And it worked but no point using it has using new phone but it’s on contract so I’ve basically lost £15 pounds was wondering if there’s any way I could get that back as I’m not going to be using the credit
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Holly-bacon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
So basically a couple days ago I topped up my phone but it crashed on me so started it up today And it worked but no point using it has using new phone but it’s on contract so I’ve basically lost £15 pounds was wondering if there’s any way I could get that back as I’m not going to be using the credit
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Holly-bacon I'm not really sure what you're saying. Are you on a contract or Pay & Go? Why would you try to top up a contract? In any event you'll have to speak to customer service, which is almost impossible these days. Numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option to get through. If you don't you'll just get disconnected.

Edit: Alternatively, below is the advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through if you are a contract customer.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Holly-bacon 

If you went from O2 PAYG to O2 contract, you can move any PAYG balance to your contract, providing you also transfer your number to the contract.

If your top up was taken for a bundle and you have zero credit, then no, as there is nothing to transfer and O2 don't give refunds on top ups.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4