Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill

WarrenDunningto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, unfortunately I have been unable to pay my bill for quite some time due to financial difficulties, I am now able to pay all outstanding debts and get my number turned back on, however I’m unable to access the my o2 app to settle the debt it also won’t let me pay online as it’s not providing an option for me to see my bill even though I clicked the link sent to me in an email, and because my number has been disconnected there is no way for me to call up and settle the debt over the phone, is there anyway that someone could help me with this issue. My name is Warren Dunnington, my number is xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123010 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @WarrenDunningto 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202

or 0344 809 0202 (or Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402 Guide: A Guide to Skype 

PS ...you need to remove your personal details (phone number) as this is a Community forum and not O2. Top right of your post you will see this sign V (in a circle) Click on it and you will see Edit. You can then remove your phone number.

Best time to call is 8am.

Welcome to the forum.

*Flagged*

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123010 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @WarrenDunningto 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202

or 0344 809 0202 (or Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

If you have no access to a phone then use Skype to call 0800 032 1402 Guide: A Guide to Skype 

PS ...you need to remove your personal details (phone number) as this is a Community forum and not O2. Top right of your post you will see this sign V (in a circle) Click on it and you will see Edit. You can then remove your phone number.

Best time to call is 8am.

Welcome to the forum.

*Flagged*

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2