Did you mean: 

O2 made a complete mess of porting and no customer service

JonWHITE71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here is my tale of woe

Got a new Rolling plan sim a week ago, Wednesday, filled in the porting form online, Thursday got a message from O2 on my EE (contract) number, transfer in progress will be done by 6pm, my EE sim stopped working within a hour but the number didn’t port. 
I rang 4445 (after 6pm) told them the situation and was told they would reinput the request and it would be done Friday or Saturday (lie no.1 porting does not happen at weekends I later found out)

I rang 4445 Sunday and was told they would try again and it would be done Monday guaranteed (it didn’t)

I rang 4445 Tuesday was told there was a technical hitch and it would be done and sorted Wednesday promise!(it didn’t)

I rang 4445 Wednesday I was then told each time they had used a payg to payg form to do the porting, I said I was never asked if my EE number was on payg or contact, I was then cut off

Rang 4445 again told them what I was told they would then pass me to the payg concern team, they put me through to the contract team (after 20mins on hold) was then transferred to Payg team after 55 mins on hold, I’m assured it will port tomorrow, strangely I don’t believe them, each time I’ve been lied to. 
Never experienced such bad customer service ever. I even tried the twitter o2 chat help, I’m still waiting for an answer from 2 days ago! 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

JonWHITE71
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks yes @O2Sarah- sorted it for me, she was really helpful 

Message 21 of 21