Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Carl03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I've taken out a new pay monthly contract with 02 and want to transfer a current number to the contract.

I did this a couple of year ago by calling up but can't get through on the phone (won't let me wait in the queue) and cannot start a live chat as its busy. 

Is there a way to do this myself?

EDIT: all 02 accounts

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi
We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Carl03 Live Chat will be as useful as a chocolate teapot. Use the social media links in the post above that @jonsie has provided or call 202 from your mobile, 0800 032 1402 from any phone, or numbers in this link if you want to try to call again: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Carl03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried this and managed to get through to somewhere where I can hear a ring tone - but no one answers. Can they do this in store?

Message 4 of 4