cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port to O2 gone wrong - Help please?

MiTZZZ666
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I ported my mobile number from Lebara UK on the 7th of July from memory. It is now the 11th of July and I am able to send SMS and make calls from my own number... but I am unable to receive SMS and now unable to receive calls. I was able to receive calls earlier but this has now stopped which has prompted me to come here. To me, there is a clear issue with the port and nothing to do with phone settings or blocking features. I have no access to my old Lebara sim card either.

When ringing customer care, I am either told to switch my phone on and off or wait for the port to go through, from this forum I can see that other consumers have had similar issues fixed by getting the O2 mods to contact the porting team? Can someone from O2 contact me please?

This is a new O2 pay as you go account which I am unable to register on MY O2 as I cannot receive the OTP security SMS to set it up.

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madasaf1sh thanks for the tag @MiTZZZ666 will private message you regarding the issues. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@MiTZZZ666 

Sounds like Lebara, havent completed the port properly. 

You need to speak to Customer Services and get them to ask the porting team to raise a case to Lebara to fix the routing on their side, as they still own the dialling plan for your number range. 

If it has already been logged to Lebara, it can take a few days to be resolved, depending on how quick they are, and if they are anything like Gamma Telecom then good luck. 

@Anonymous  can you help at all, to find out if it has been logged to Lebara.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madasaf1sh thanks for the tag @MiTZZZ666 will private message you regarding the issues. 

Message 3 of 3