Did you mean: 

Not working still !o2 case ref INC000005592611

Ahextall
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear engineers

I'm at my absolute wits end now with this issue with my galaxy Samsung watch 5 Pro and your O2 network. I've wasted the best part of over 2 weeks trying to get someone technical to diagnose the problem with O2 network and getting zero telephone help and just been passed around and around with no one from engineering coming back to me as they have promised they would. I've sent 5 separate emails now to the O2 network team to try and get this issue sorted out and no phone calls and no response. I'm absolutely at my wits end and furious with the lack of help from O2 trying to diagnose and take issue of the problem!

I need someone to read this message step up to the plate and please call me to try and help me diagnose why this watch will not make phone calls outside of the house as it needs to be looked at!  Someone needs to look at the Samsung watch reports possibly or your network fault reports and find out a solution to the problem.  I don't know who else to turn to because every email that I sent doesn't get responded to and I go through to O2 customer services they not technical they then pass me back to customer services is just ridiculous and and I'm very disappointed. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6847 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1529 Solutions

Has anyone be on to you since @pgn tag to forum managers as per your post in another thread

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 8

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No.  Just getting nowhere    thanks

Message 3 of 8

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6847 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1529 Solutions

@O2Jonathan Can you look into this?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 8

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.  As I say I have had it working once or twice and then next day no service and line saying 'emergeny calls only'. Very flaky and very annoying.  Thanks.  Also I have sent various emails to the O2 networks email and zero response.  Very poor. 

Message 5 of 8

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Enlli thank you for the tag, I will private message you now @Ahextall .

signature
Message 6 of 8

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just replied 

Message 7 of 8

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Jonathan heads up. I'm using the very latest android 13 and Samsung Ultra s22 device. Both new 

Message 8 of 8