Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls from EE numbers following a port

JoeD1020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, July 10th my partner and I changed from EE and Three to go in to a joint contract as both of ours were up and O2 have EU roaming still.

My Three number ported correctly however my partner who came from EE did not.

She can still not receive any calls from the EE network unless on WI-FI calling. The numbers who contact just hear a beep and then cuts off. A text is then sent to the O2 number stating that they have received a missed call.

we have tried customer services and have been fobbed off for the past 7 days, it has been escalated to the floor manager who just states that it is a mast problem and there is no issues showing that could be causing the issue.

We have eliminated all possible problems such as the phone settings, mast, issues with the handset etc.

has anyone got a solution for this issue? I have until Friday when my 14 days are up and will be heading to the shop to cancel if I can’t manage to sort it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@JoeD1020 

I see you have posted HERE asking for @O2Lisa to help. She isn't on this week so I'll ask @O2Ryan or @megjess if they can help. They are on at 8am and 9am tomorrow morning.

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff  thanks for the tagg

hi @JoeD1020  i will pm so we can have a look into this further for you 

thanks