Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Rikki2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had no data signal since Friday 23/02 and intermittent phone and text signal. The phone mask near to me isn’t working as it should. Engineers will be on the case. 5 days + now. I am now paying for a service not being provided. Very frustrating.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? is probably already familiar to you. Nobody here is privy to the schedule for repairs, and some of them can take monthss to be repaired.

You can reach out to O2 via social Media and keep pestering them about it until someone gets back to you, the Social Media link is just below this post.

Meantime, if you are on a contract phone (NOT PAYG"), investigate WiFi calling using your domestic broadband to alleviate the lack of cellular signal for now - info here: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/network-coverage-and-international/wifi-and-4g-calling

Don't worry if your exact model of phone is not mentioned - it does work on most phones purchased on contract in the last 3 or more years. Good luck @Rikki2.

Message 2 of 4

Rikki2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I can see how to add WiFi calling on my phone but in my o2 I cannot find My Device. (only a tab to name my device.)

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

It is possible your account may have been migrated to the new 360 back-end system on the O2 side - if so, your account already has this functionality enabled.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/Where-has-the-Wifi-calling-setting-moved-to-on-the-My-O2-account...

Time was when you had to contact O2 (Social Media would do) to enable this functionality on the O2 side - no more, for contract customers, it's enabled by default, and your phone should show the settings you need to get it up and going on your WiFi.

Good luck, @Rikki2.

Message 4 of 4