Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

KR14
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no signal on my phone this morning. My husband, also with O2, is having the same issue. I switched my phone off and back on again but it didn’t help. I have wifi access but we can’t use our phones to make phone calls. I have checked on the O2 website and it says data download may be slow in the area which doesn’t explain why we have no signal at all.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Check out the community guide Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

There is also the status checker (link in the network issues guide).

If none of those help then either pop to your local store or call customer services and ask for a replacement sim in case yours have failed.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Check out the community guide Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

There is also the status checker (link in the network issues guide).

If none of those help then either pop to your local store or call customer services and ask for a replacement sim in case yours have failed.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2