No signal, no calls, no texts, no data

Kiwi1994
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cant use my phone in my village.
I am always 0 bars in my signal and my 4g always reads as e
I followed the suggestions, my phone and sim are not a problem, the data map thing shows I should get perfect signal. Im not on flight mode and i reset my data.
It doesn't matter if im inside or outside, at home or walk to the shops. I get nothing, I can't send or receive calls or texts, and I cannot connect to 4g.
If I break corvid rules and travel outside my village everything works perfectly.
I pay £28 a month for my tariff I cant use, I currently have to use my partners as hes on ee, I wud switch providers but im on contract until September 2022. I cant even call o2 to report the problem as It won't connect
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

As you can get online have a look here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/b...

you can report it online as well also what handset can you not use Wi-Fi calling ?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Kiwi1994 

If you've checked all the steps listed above by @adamtemp64  and nothing improves, we can call our account advisors in to check network issues out now. They won't be on until tomorrow but I'll tag @O2Lisa or @O2Georgina  and hope they can help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff  Thanks for the tag.

@Kiwi1994  I will send you a private message so we can look in to you query for you

signature
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Georgina thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5