Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal costing me thousands

JackPascoe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven't had signal for longer than 36 hours now. 

The last people I spoke to on the phone were 02...

Since then, no signal 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@JackPascoe 

Have you checked the service status https://status.o2.co.uk  for issues in your local area. 

Also it could be your sim card is faulty, have you tried it in another phone at all? 

If not then you speak to customer services, if it is costing you "thousands" then I assume you have a business contract with o2 so you need to call 0800 977 7337 from another phone and they can assist. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

JackPascoe
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the response. This isn't helpful, the other phone I have is business and this is still not activated. Its extremely frustrating. The sim worked odd, yet since I raised this with 02, it's not worked at all.

The business sim is still not activated. Without working phones I've came to this site not to be told to call a number but to resolve it with 02 digitally... As the problem is causing me alot of stress, I appreciate you dont know all the details, but asking me to call is the exact issue I am having as stated. Both sims are displaying emergency call only.

What is the actual solution for this problem, and what is the best steps forward? Chiming in saying that you don't have account access to 02 means we are just wasting everyone's time here.

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

This is a customer community @JackPascoe so no one here has access to your account. You posted here asking for help/advice which is what @madasaf1sh has done. And so will I...

If both sims are saying emergency calls only there are a few things it could be:

• an overdue bill
  • a failed (faulty) sim
  • a failed (faulty) sim card reader 

To test this, you could try the sims in another phone that you know to work or another sim that you know to work in the phone which would show if the sim or the phone is the issue.

If the sim is the problem then you need a new one - either by contacting o2 customer services or by visiting an o2 store (with photo ID).

If the phone is the issue then you can either ask o2 to repair it or contact the manufacturer.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4