cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal, battery not charging and warning that battery is overheating. This has been going on for

Evesham2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I contacted Tech Support last week with a problem of no receiving or sending calls/messages.  I was told a mast was down yet my neighbours on O2 are having no problem.  I went to O2 shop who swapped my sim and still no signal.  The person who dealt with me on Sunday after having no signal since the previous Tuesday changed my data plan.  I have been on to Apple who have advise that I contact O2 again.  This morning my phone advised me that the battery was overheating and I could not use it for a while.  The battery is losing power too.  After the many years I have been with O2 I am disappointed in the support I have received.  My iphone 13 Pro isn't even 12 months old.

I am in my 70s and I rely so much on my mobile for support.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6575 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1483 Solutions

Battery draining and overheating will be a fault in the phone and it should be looked at by Apple ASAP as battery overheats are serious.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6575 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1483 Solutions

Battery draining and overheating will be a fault in the phone and it should be looked at by Apple ASAP as battery overheats are serious.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2