Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Kali-XRP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since day 1 of my contract i have had 0 signal, occasionally it will flash 1 bar but pretty much constantly says not registered on network,  i have raised this issue with o2 and told the same lie each tine "a mast in your area is down" ino this is a lie as i have have also been told multiple tines the mast has been fixed, now even if my local mast was down why would that affect my signal threw out the whole of my county, i have rang up to complain and have my contract waverd as im not receiving what was advertised and its costing me money missing work calls, i was told since my phone works via wifi calling there is nothing that can be done.. this is a F@*#ing joke, so basically my phone only ever works via wifi calling and according to o2 this is acceptable and there's nothing they can do, i have now made a formal complaint and i am contacting trading standards as i feel o2 are trying there hardest to push this issue to the side and to continue charging me for services ive never been able to use (its been easy 3/4 month with 0 signal now, thats 1/4 of my contact!!)  #robbers #O2Scam

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Have you tried a new sim card?

The O2 store will replace it for you

If other people are having problems with O2 then it's time for an official complaint and O2 may let you leave your contract without teermination fees although you would have to return any equipment

If indeed there is no general fault in the area then maybe get in touch with the phone manufacturer

Some things to try:
Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Have you tried a new sim card?

The O2 store will replace it for you

If other people are having problems with O2 then it's time for an official complaint and O2 may let you leave your contract without teermination fees although you would have to return any equipment

If indeed there is no general fault in the area then maybe get in touch with the phone manufacturer

Some things to try:
Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 3 of 3