Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in my area for several days

Jezza2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I live in sw11 3gj. There has been little - less than 1mb - or no data for about five days now. The coverage checker has said throughout:

sw11 3gj
Looks like a nearby phone mast isn’t working as it should, sorry.

Our engineers are likely to be on the case already, and your service might come and go until we fix it.

What news? Several day without fixing this seems odd

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Jezza2 If O2 have indicated that they know of the problem in your area there's nothing you can do. They will not give a timeline as to when the mast will be repaired. If it continues, you can call customer service. If you get the right person you may get some compensation, but there's no certainty of that, as O2 doesn't guarantee 100% uptime.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Jezza2 If O2 have indicated that they know of the problem in your area there's nothing you can do. They will not give a timeline as to when the mast will be repaired. If it continues, you can call customer service. If you get the right person you may get some compensation, but there's no certainty of that, as O2 doesn't guarantee 100% uptime.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Jezza2 

You may be able to use wifi calling in the meantime and possibly WhatsApp or Messenger to text people.

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3