Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cellular on Apple Watch.

Tony28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spent 20 hours on the phone. 3 hours in store. Completely useless. Now sent for PAC. Had enough. Can Anyone help??? 
Bought new iPhone 14. Paired with Apple Watch 4. Had no issues with old XR. Now I can’t connect to cellular. Get error code 14, sometimes 15. Had new sim put in phone, no good. 

I am paying for cellular connection on my watch yet not receiving it. I have every right to a full refund on this and will get one. 

is there anyone at O2 who can sort this out? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36510 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

Nobody here from O2, @Tony28 - this is a customer forum.

It is not clear from your post if you want your Watch issue addressed or if you want to cancel and move to a different network altogether.

I will tag one of the O2 Advisers on today, @O2Georgina - she will reach out to you via private message here to collect info needed to access your account or escalate your case. 

Should you wish to leave, info here: Guide: Cancelling Your Contract - and the watch has a separate £5 monthly component to factor into your leaving cost as well 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Tony28  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 3 of 6

Tony28
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. It would be good, if you can sort this so I don’t have to switch. Also good if when sorted the answer is posted on here and pinned. As no one seems to have a clue up until this point. 

Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36510 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

@Tony28 wrote:

It would be ... good if when sorted the answer is posted on here and pinned. As no one seems to have a clue up until this point. 

This has been requested over and over - but I will tag the Forum Managers @Martin-O2 and @Breanna to see if this is a non-starter or ...

PS. The pop-up asking for feedback is as annoying as ever, while I have the Forum Managers' attention 🙄😖

Message 5 of 6

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

It seems the Apple Watch errors are still a case-by-case type issue so unfortunately there isn't much information that could be widely applicable to everyone having these issues. 

Message 6 of 6