Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller ID

Jo-P
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

All my incoming calls show "No Caller ID" ever since I changed my i-phone and tariff over 2 years ago. I have tried calling Customer Services many times, network resets, and gone in-store and gotten a new sim. In-store agents put my new SIM card into different phones but that did not resolve the issue. Can anybody help as I can see from this site that others have had the same issue with their settings which were eventually changed?

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jo-P
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

My account may well have been refreshed.

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Jo-P 

O2 have a bolt on to fix this issue.

They need to add the CLI bolt on.

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6729 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

Good luck getting an Agent that will understand about this bolt on. 

You may have to try more than once

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 17

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

I understand an internal email has gone out about this so fingers crossed it shouldn't be too painful.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 17

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6145 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jo-P 

Please let us know how you get on and whether the problem is or isn't resolved. 

Message 5 of 17

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

Only a small % ever do.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 17

Jo-P
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you all so much for your replies. I really appreciate the support and will update my post when the issue is resolved. 

Message 7 of 17

Jo-P
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just to update you - I've requested a CLI bolt-on and so far this has gotten me a new call issue and a new 5 days' wait time, but hopefully the info will lead to the issue being fixed in 5 days' time. The issue has apparently been escalated in light of this, but seems to be a difficult one, so thanks so much to all who have kindly advised me. I will let you know if the CLI bolt-on turns out to the solution 

Message 8 of 17

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6145 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jo-P 

Good luck and we await the next update ! 

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

Fingers crossed 🤞

Currently using:
Message 10 of 17