Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller ID on incoming calls

Ruth26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since getting the new i phone and sim, all my incoming calls show no caller id. I receive many calls a day and it’s very frustrating. I do not have this issue with text messages or voicemail. I am unable to block anyone though, as when I do, their call can still get through. 

I’ve tried my sim in another phone and the same happened. I contacted customer services and changed the sim. Issue still not resolved.

I contacted an O2 store and they said I needed to contact customer services to resolve the issue but they had another customer experiencing the same issue. I have contacted customer services, who have not been helpful, and some do not seem to understand the difference between incoming and outgoing calls. They also say apple is the issue, despite my sim doing the same in other phones so I think it’s an account / network issue?

I’ve made a complaint and no one has responded.

Anyone able to help please?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Ruth26 

Apart from continuing to harass customer services, you could try turning off 4g calling in your phone settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2