Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network

sandramasters
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have never had a problem at home with network coverage until the last three weeks. Each time I try to answer/make a call I am told "No network connected". I have checked and checked the status of local network and am told every time there is a problem with a local mast and it is being fixed. How long is this going to take as it is extremely inconvenient not being able to take phone calls, make phone calls and send messages. Surely three weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to fix the issue and I am still being charged on my monthly account for the service? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@sandramasters O2 rarely if ever give time frames for mast repairs, as there are myriad reasons why it's taking so long. In the meanwhile, set up WiFi calling, if you haven't done so already. Better than nothing as a stopgap for your problem: Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Sometimes it isn't an easy fix

There can be all sorts of problems such as new parts needing to be ordered, access to the masst with permission needed from landowners or local councils etc

O2 will obvviously be aware and will be under pressure from all customers to get the issue fixed and the mast repaired

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Message 3 of 3