Did you mean: 

New Sim Not Activated on Network

jcm121
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

Here's my problem . I ordered a 12 month sim only plan on the 27th July . I waited a week but did it not arrive . So i contacted O2 via the online help . He arranged to send another sim,  a"preactivated 5G Plastic Sim". which arrived next day. I've popped it in the phone where its been for the last 3 hours. There's still no network coverage .

Is there anything else I need to do ? I've tried switching the phone on & off but still no luck. 

Any Suggestions ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36007 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

If restarting the phone has not helped by now, you really need to get in touch with O2, either via an O2 Store (take some photo id with you for this!) or via Social Media, details in the link just below, @jcm121 - good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 36007 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

If restarting the phone has not helped by now, you really need to get in touch with O2, either via an O2 Store (take some photo id with you for this!) or via Social Media, details in the link just below, @jcm121 - good luck!

Message 2 of 5

jcm121
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its all fine now thank you.  Online chat sorted it out for me . 

Message 3 of 5

pgn
  • 36007 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@jcm121 wrote:

Its all fine now thank you.  Online chat sorted it out for me . 

Great news, @jcm121 - out of interest, did you get any indication what the issue was...? 

Message 4 of 5

jcm121
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The problem was they had put block on it. Had to contact them to remove it. This was due to it being a replacement sim. The first sim “dispatched”  did not arrive after waiting for a week for it. All fine now. 

Message 5 of 5