Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never have signal

Josie-M
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently moved over to O2 from Sky Mobile as I found I never had any signal, especially inside my own home, I could connect to my wifi fine but just general signal would be awful with only ever 1 bar sometimes 2 and then sometimes it would switch to emergency calls only and I would get any signal. I thought the issue was my service provider Sky so switched to O2 as heard good things about them, and my husband is on O2 and never has any issues with his signal at home. Having been with O2 for about a month now I have noticed I am still having the same issues with poor to no signal in my house, and out the other day in the shopping centre I had none at all meaning no one could get hold of me. I have done all the troubleshooting that both Sky and O2 recommend on their websites but still does not seem to improve things, not sure what else I can do? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Josie-M 

Sky uses O2 network so any issues you had with Sky would be the same with O2.

It sounds like your phone is faulty if your husband does not suffer the same issues so I would contact your phones manufacturer to get it checked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Josie-M 

Sky uses O2 network so any issues you had with Sky would be the same with O2.

It sounds like your phone is faulty if your husband does not suffer the same issues so I would contact your phones manufacturer to get it checked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2