Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with locked Sim network with PUK code

Aivaras_AJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, got locked out of the phone. While trying to switch network SIM cards message asking for PIN was read incorrectly and the wrong code has been put in causing to lock SIM network PIN and phone requesting network PUK. As thinking this issue could be solved with customer service we have already asked and received SIM network unlock PIN 8 digit code, but it is an invalid PIN as the phone has been locked. Trying to find who is able to provide this code as so far looking on google only solution comes to 3rd party company that sells certified SIM network unlock PIN and PUK codes.  

So far message on the phone is ''SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK.''

Any suggestions would be very appreciated and maybe someone else also has done such a silly mistake.

Again much thanks for your time

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Aivaras_AJ 

If the phone is locked to O2 you will need an MCK to unlock it.

@Martin-O2 @RafaC or @lewys-gp can help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, @MI5.

I'll send you a message right now, @Aivaras_AJ, and get an MCK code requested for you.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 3