Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE LONDON

mark34563456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There is no service since yesterday is O2 aware of it? I have been to O2 store and they say every customer have no service on their SIM card but yet when I contact customer support they tell me that everything is ok. How is it OK?! I tried to search for a network manually but O2 SIM card is not able to find any network at all! I can see O2 mast on my second Vodafone SIM card. When this is going to be fixed?! I just paid my first bill yesterday and I'm not able to use the services I paid for! 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @mark34563456 

Check these guides

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Also, download the My Network App and report problems through that.

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @mark34563456 

Check these guides

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Also, download the My Network App and report problems through that.

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

mark34563456
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't need to read guides or download any apps on my phone! I have been in the O2 store yesterday and they told me every customer is without service. My O2 sim is not able to connect with the O2 mast! 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@mark34563456 

If you were instore yesterday and they gave you this information, then I wonder why you are posting on a community forum?

We are customers like yourself.

I will say though that no-one else reported an outage in London yesterday. (on here anyway)

I might suggest you try a new sim card but if you are going to rage at me then I won't bother.

PS in that first guide there is a status checker. It will tell you if they are working on a mask in your area.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

mark34563456
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have e-sim so do you also suggest to go and swap for a new e-sim? I'm posting here because seems like only O2 store is aware of it but O2 customer service is not. The status checker says that everyone is fine and it's not. 

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@mark34563456 

I've given you the only advice we have on here as customers. We didn't have anyone else querying any network outage in London yesterday to my knowledge. It does seem peculiar that an O2 store is aware of it, yet customer services and the community forum are not.

I've just contacted a friend of mine in London who is with O2 and she isn't having any issues at all.

https://status.o2.co.uk/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

I've just got back from London and everything was working as normal down there for me.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7