Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sim card isnt working at all in my new phone but works in my new phone

Aaron98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So i have brought a new phone recently and was working fine with the sim card I had at the time. after a month my screen went dead and I had to get a new screen replaced for the new phone. after the work was done my sim card i had wasn't working at all. the phone was not internally locked as other sim cards were working like EE and Vodafone and more. so i went down the line of getting a replacement sim card from O2 that I did and the swap was fine but the same issue happened nothing was working on the sim card. i have the phone looked at again twice and its nothing to do with the phone it is something to do with the sim card itself. just for a reference the old and new sim cards both working fine in my old phone i had before this new one as well. The new phone i have is a S21 plus. plz help as this is my last and only option

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@Aaron98 - This is a customer to customer forum, all you can do is to persevere with O2 on 202 at around 08:10 this morning or via Social Media as explained in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2