Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 account not working

SBR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have not been able to log into the my o2 account either on the app or the website, website dating back soon and/or:

We're working on it

This page is unavailable because we're making improvements to our site. We'll have it back up and running as soon as possible.

Still doing it now and I need to check data usage as one of my families data has run out. Anyone else having this problem and as it been reported, if so any ETA for when back up please?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@SBR 

All O2 login s have been down all day.

Try again tomorrow.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

SBR
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have not been able to log into the my o2 account either on the app or the website, website saying  back soon and/or:

We're working on it

This page is unavailable because we're making improvements to our site. We'll have it back up and running as soon as possible.

Still doing it now and I need to check data usage as one of my families data has run out. Anyone else having this problem and as it been reported, if so any ETA for when back up please?

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@SBR 

All O2 login s have been down all day.

Try again tomorrow.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Davej1710
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm getting the same issue. Seems so many things including reporting this issue require you to be able to access or go via the My O2 app or logging in. Major issue when this is the fault you're trying to report. 

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Yes I couldn't sign in for hours yesterday (to the forum and My O2) My O2 is still showing a back soon message, so that's not fixed!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5