• 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5874 Posts
  • 101 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@saimatoqeer123 

If the guides that @Cleoriff has provided do not solve your problem, please let us know what your problem actually is ? Are you on a contract or on PAYG ? Can you make calls, send text messages and use data ? How is your network "not working" ?  

Message 3 of 6

Oldmanpete
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Welcome to O2, network is terrible, we can blame Donald trump for banning huawei and the uk are following like a lost puppy meaning all Huawei masts have to be replaced and you guessed it, 02 use Huawei masts.

Message 4 of 6

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

@Oldmanpete wrote:

Welcome to O2, network is terrible, we can blame Donald trump for banning huawei and the uk are following like a lost puppy meaning all Huawei masts have to be replaced and you guessed it, 02 use Huawei masts.

EE have recently said that replacing Huawei equipment has cost them over £500,000 and put 5G expansion back nearly a year

I think O2 may be hit harder, but they play things close to the chest so we can only guess

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5874 Posts
  • 101 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Enlli 

I have it on good authority that Three have also been badly hit by the Huawei equipment ban. 

This isn't the place to go into the politics of it but logic seems to have gone out of the window. 

Message 6 of 6