Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Alex90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I missed my bill this month have paid a bit which still hasn't come off my o2. Also had a message saying I could pay with my next bill they have then unblocked the phone and blocked it again with 12 hours can you get the bar removed place as it isn't meant to be on cheers. 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Alex90 

This isn't customer services and the bars are automated, you need to call Payment Management on 0800 902 0217  from another phone or skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Alex90 

This isn't customer services and the bars are automated, you need to call Payment Management on 0800 902 0217  from another phone or skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Message 2 of 6

Alex90
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Normally just speek to a guru but now can't chat with them either o2 is so poo bug mistake coming to them cheers for the info

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Alex90 

Not sure why you are blaming O2? Bottom line, you failed to pay your bill which resulted in you being disconnected. That would be the same with any network. If you set up a direct debit then this wouldn't happen.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Alex90
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Haven't blamed o2 but don't tell me I can do one thing and then 12 hours later go against what you sed after a payment promise has been made. Yes I only.mang3d to pay half my bill this month but I can't help being out of work for 3 weeks in December. And o2 are poo because you can't talk to a guru any more and can't talk to a guru anymore which you use to and it was simple to sort stuff. And you shouldnt to try and belittle people when you don't know them or know what's going on in the life  

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

You need to speak to Payment Management a Guru can't do anything for you. 

Also bare in mind o2 don't have to restore service if you have an outstanding balance, and Customer Services are not in a position to offer this, nor is a Guru the only people who can authorise this are Payment Management. 

Sorry your having a tough time, but would be the same with any network.

Message 6 of 6