Did you mean: 

Merging my children’s account from Virgin Media to my existing o2 account

Hoppy12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

my twins both had phones with Virgin media and since have moved over to o2. I already have an existing o2 account and would like us all to be on the same one.

my daughter is ready to upgrade and we are having issues trying to do this as she has had to register her email on the new virgin accounts with o2 because it wouldn’t accept mine as I already have the existing account. We tried changing the number to mine too and again it wouldn’t accept it. 
my twins are 16 so cannot hold their own accounts and she is desperate to upgrade but because their account is in my name with her email and telephone number it’s all so muddled up and would be so much easier if we were all on one. 
Any advice, greatly received! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Sorry, but at the moment the merging of accounts has been suspended while Virgin Customers are brought across and the new billing system is in place

No timescale I'm afraid

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Sorry, but at the moment the merging of accounts has been suspended while Virgin Customers are brought across and the new billing system is in place

No timescale I'm afraid

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2