Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim card

AlexanderBaker1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, I am currently working in Bahrain and have taken my o2 SIM card out of my phone and am using a bahraini network sim. unfortunately I managed to lose my o2 SIM card. please could you send me a new one to my house in the Uk so that I can use it when I get back to the Uk. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @AlexanderBaker1 

O2 only send sim cards to UK addresses. You can report it lost but even though it's the sim, they may bar your phone. So it's up to you. Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

If you have family in the UK, have the sim card sent to them and they can send it on to you. Can you please edit your post to remove your number. Right hand side you'll see this V. Click on that and then edit.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @AlexanderBaker1 

O2 only send sim cards to UK addresses. You can report it lost but even though it's the sim, they may bar your phone. So it's up to you. Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

If you have family in the UK, have the sim card sent to them and they can send it on to you. Can you please edit your post to remove your number. Right hand side you'll see this V. Click on that and then edit.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

* Flagged

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3